Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

15 Tint On Car All Around

15 Tint On Car All Around. The current film i have is garbage and it just looks good. Driving home from college about 15 years ago i had 15% on my front windows, and 5% on the back, i got pulled over by a state trooper, got a window tint ticket.

Decided to go with 15 tint all around on my RSX. What are
Decided to go with 15 tint all around on my RSX. What are from www.reddit.com

I was thinking of doing 20% but if i get pulled over every corner, i might change my mind and go with 30%. I called around to a few places and unfortunately the premium type of tint i wanted was pricey (even here) but all shades tint did throw in a little deal since i wanted premium. Already had 5%, total may actually end.

15 Tint On Car Reddit.


Driving home from college about 15 years ago i had 15% on my front windows, and 5% on the back, i got pulled over by a state trooper, got a window tint ticket. If you want heat dissipation, vlt decrease is not proportional once you get lower than 35%, as 5 and 15 have about the same dissipation as 35 (with most brands). I'd prefer if you have a darker colored car but any color will suffice.

More Like An Educational Video Of What It's Like Having 15% Window Tints.i Love The Way They Make The Car Look.


On a general note, 15% tint cuts out a lot of light and transmits only 15% of light. The car looks awsome and the guy did a hell of a job. Discussion starter · #1 · jan 29, 2004.

I Got 15% From The Same Place On All Three Of My Cars And It Looks Way Too Light Compared To Yours.


I went 5% rear passengers due to my newborn (i have the electric sunshades, but don't use them much). Got my shelby tinted 15% right away and went a 1 1/2 years before i got ticketed again for tint. If i'm not mistaken, i think our v's have a slight tint from the factory already.

Here Is Mine With Factory Glass, Followed By Two Pics Of 35% On All Sides And Rear.


And yes this was in southeast louisiana. I have 5% around and 50% front and you cant notice. My local tint shop carry's 35%, 15%, & 5% tint only.

I Really Don't Like The Way The Mismatched Tints Look, I'd Rather A Uniform Look.


I have 15% tint all around with 50% on the windshield. Imo having dark tint it not ghetto at all, i like it. A little xmas present for the green machine.had her tinted 15% all around today.

Post a Comment for "15 Tint On Car All Around"